Every second counts!
We handle all your bed care needs with the most comprehensively complete service so you have only your patients to worry about when it matters most
Med-Stat has in place a comprehensive and nationally reputable bed and stretcher service program. Via our full service bed care program we repair and ensure functionality on patient electrical and hydraulic beds and stretchers such as Hill-Rom, Stryker, Joern’s, Hausted, Steris and many others. With detailed and timely reporting, you can be sure to have a fully maintained bed and stretcher inventory, well documented and ready for use and inspection at any time.
We use approved OEM quality parts from Hill-Rom, Midmark, Stryker, Joerns and others
We do full Preventive Maintenance and service, including on Nurse Call systems
We ensure full compliance with Joint Commission, DOH and OSHA requirements
We handle it all so you have nothing to worry about:
- Our staff is highly skilled and trained in medical bed repair
- We are a local family business with 24/7 availability
- Our local warehouses are stocked with parts, allowing same-day repair for most service calls
- We have a reputable track record and contracts with large area hospitals for full service arrangements, PM programs, T&M repairs
- We believe in a proactive service attitude – it gets fixed before you even tell us about it!
Full line of Hill-Rom beds serviced, including:
- Total Care
- Care Assist
Full line of Stryker beds serviced, including:
- 3002/3005 S3
- Secure 3002
Full line of Bariatric beds serviced, including:
- Joerns BARI10A